Use shelf dividers to keep stacks of sweaters and jeans from toppling.
- Hang hooks on the inside of your closet door for pajamas, belts, scarves and ties.
- Replace wire hooks with high quality wooden or acrylic ones to prevent tangling, preserve the shape of your garments and add elegance to the interior of your closet.
Find a use even for "hidden spaces" in your closet:
- Group long-hanging clothes together to open up space under shorter garments.
- Use pre-made shelves for shoes and bags.
- Use containers on the top shelf for bags, belts and dress shoes.