Hi there.... How have you been ? Was your week full of good things?
I sure hope so :-)
I am great, Just living this wonderful thing called Life one step at a time.
I get up each day thanking God for blessing me with a new day, with new experiences, and new blessings.
As I live and let live, I realize that “Potential” is something that is overlooked by many.
Usually we are so busy, we don't see the potential in things that are.... We just automatically go about our business counting on luck to make it's grand entrance.
Well dear readers I am here to let you know that “Potential” is in you and every single person around you. What you do of “Potential” is a choice.
By definition “Potential” is having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.
All humans have the Potential to do or be anything they want to be. Potential is to be encouraged in young children, it will enhance their adult experience and turn them into great human beings.
When Potential is taken away at a very young age, what happens is a decline in Life. One feels like they do not have the ability to do this or that and settles in self doubt. Self doubt is definitely related with lack of confidence, lack of love, lack of guidance, lack of faith.
Take time out to develop your views on “Potential” in your life..... You have the Potential to be and do anything you want to do. It does not matter where you came from or where you are today, that dream in your heart was put there for a reason. Do not talk yourself out of “Greatness".
Life is God's gift to you, what you do of it is your “Gift” to him.
I know it's sometimes rough to gather your thoughts and come to a point of resolution. It's hard to get out of your head and just believe in what is in your heart without even seeing it. All this takes is training, and practice.
Here are a couple of tips on how to develop the belief of “Potential” :
- Know your strengths and weaknesses ( Embrace them they are a part of who you are, they do not limit you in anyway)
- Listen ( Take time to listen to what others have to say.... It can be beneficial sometimes)
- Develop your intuitive skills ( Intuition, plays a huge role in your life. You have been bless with knowing what to do at every stage in your life …. Listen to that voice inside you)
- Know your emotional triggers ( What makes you sad? Happy? Mad?) be prepared, have a plan, do not let anyone take you where you do not want to go.....
- Set boundaries ( Know what you will accept and what you will not, no negotiations )
- Be self discipline ( Practice, keep yourself in line )
Moving in silence sometimes is the best way to move. This world is full of people that have just abandoned their potential, and want to make sure that you do to.
Being aware of this now, I work on making sure my children understand how “potentially gifted” they are. They just need to make the choice to develop it, so I encourage and help them.
Times are changing, the world is changing, it seems that it gets more difficult as we go on.
Always remember that greatness is within you, make the choice to be great.
Wishing you an amazing week , full of wonderful, amazing things. Till next time.....